Music Calculators | Tuning | Note Length | Interval | Note Ratio | Frequency of a String
Some helpful calculators for notes and tones. Here you can perform simple calculations for the music:
- Tuning calculates the height of tones, when the instrument is tuned to a certain frequency.
- Note Length shows the length of notes (whole, half, quarter, ...) at a given tempo.
- Interval finds out the distance of two notes or the note, which has a distance of a given interval to another note.
- Note Ratio calculates the ratio of the tone pitches of two notes at an equal temperament.
- Frequency of a String calculates the fundamental frequency and the overtones from the physical properties of a string.
A further calculator, which is more extensive and also can play sound, is the Note Calculator.
German: Musik-Rechner | Stimmung | Notenlänge | Intervall | Frequenz einer Saite
© Jumk.de Webprojects | Imprint & Privacy